15 Dec 2016

Fruity roll

Last Friday, this was my snack for when I get home. At first, when I bought it, I didn't like it - because it was filled with some sticky icky filling with pieces of some fruit. So I put it back in the bag and when I got home, I decided to give it a last chance. And yes, it was good!

C'était ma collation sucrée vendredi dernier. Quand je l'ai acheté, je ne l'ai pas aimé - parce qu'il a été rempli avec un peu de remplissage sucré gluants avec des morceaux de certains fruits. Alors je l'ai remis dans le sac et quand je suis rentré, j'ai décidé de lui donner une dernière chance. Et oui, c'était bon!
Do you like these kinds of rolls?

Aimez-vous ce genre de rouleaux?

2 comments:

  1. toto osie hniezdo, alebo ako to nazvať som mala prvýkrát, keď si ho kúpil priateľ...a tiež na mňa bolo veľmi presladené, ale pár hryzov neuškodí :)
    MakeUpByVeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fruity roll looks so yummy! It looks reminds me of cinnamon swirls. I would love to try it one day!
    Also, thank you so much for your comment on my birthday post Ronnie. :D You can call me Alyce or Alice, they're both fine!
    Thanks for sharing these delicious pictures with us!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments!