25 Sep 2016

Heart-shaped box




















First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry I deleted all the 4 (?) posts with nature photos etc., but I thought I'll make this blog only about postcards. And... I changed my mind. I don't wanna be limited like that. So sorry, my dear readers. I promise I'll post photos of nature and things like that, because I wanna make something out of this little blog! I want this to be a little place of relaxation and beauty. I realized that when I had my birthday lately... I didn't wanna write blog at first, because I wanted to "live in the real world" instead. But with my birthday, I realized I want to accomplish something, do something great with what I can. And what I can do and like doing is - photography!

In this post, I'll show you how I was making a cute little heart-shaped box! Maybe it will inspire you to create something, too. :)

It was a really nice weather, so it made this "crafty time" even better. :)

Ten den bylo opravdu hezky, takže se to vyrábělo samo. :)
Do you also like doing "crafty things"? What was the last thing you have made? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your comments!